We assist you will all facets of the documentation process to ensure hassle-free transportation.
Our streamlined and tailored services gives you peace of mind in choosing the best transport method for your property.
Need a Skipper?
We can provide a skipper if you need to move a boat a relatively short distance – eg: eastern seaboard of Australia.
PANAMAX provides streamline tailored import and export services for the MARINE, CIVIL, AERO and COMMERCIAL industries. Yacht and Cruiser shipping worldwide including Pre Export inspections and reports, Shrink wrapping – Seafreight – Airfreight and Road transport. Destination Services including Customs Clearance and final leg discharge and marina deliveries, Worldwide Coverage / Regional Management / Local Service.
Our process is first to discuss your requirements with you, set out a plan and advise on the most appropriate insurance structure. Our Transport Obligations Chart shows the INCO Term international codes for transport obligations, costs and risks. The point at which responsibility is transferred is critical. Ask us about the best options for your circumstances.
We will explain all of the documentation and information we require to complete the project. So there are no surprises with Customs or the authorities at the port of arrival. Of course, there are a great number of variables in transporting. We have access to a variety of vehicles for road transport, we know the best solutions for sea transport – container ship, break bulk or roll-on/roll-off – and can also advise on the ultimate solutions for air transport. We can even provide a skipper if you need to move a boat a relatively short distance – along the eastern seaboard of Australia, for example.
We have an intimate knowledge of the Australian Customs and Quarantine requirements for importing or exporting boats and other valuable and bulky cargos. We can assist you will all facets of the documentation process to ensure your goods are cleared before hand-over upon arrival.
Our job is to make sure all of the information we need is accurate and complete and that all the paperwork is completed. With the preliminary work complete, you are free to sit back, relax and rest assured knowing that your valuable property is in safe hands.
- Full import and export customs services
- Air freight, sea freight
- Cruising permits and arrivals under own power
- Quarantine clearance and inspections
- Duty drawback applications
- Vessel surveys and valuations
- Concession applications under applicable tariff entries
- Duty and GST advice
- Free Trade Agreement review
- Import licensing and regulation advice
- Marine transit insurance
- Import/ Export containerised freight
- Import/ Export of breakbulk cargo (ie: boats, machinery and infrastructure)
- Door to door services
- Marina – marina all inclusive service
- Cross-trade shipments (shipping from one foreign port to another, not via Australia)
- Coastal Cargo (domestic shipping within Australia)
- Diverse projects (ie: multiple or combination of containerised and breakbulk shipments)
- Priority wharf pick-up of incoming equipment
- Shrink-wrap protective packing and crating
- Documentation assistance (Certificates of Origin)
- Customs clearance
- Consolidation containers
- Sourcing and ecommerce solutions